EnviroAire IAQ Whole-Home Fan Powered Humidifier
Achieve Home Comfort Through Humidity Control.
Improper humidification levels can be harmful to the health and the well-being of you and your home. A Power Humidifier delivers the solution!
Why Install An EnviroAire IAQ Power Humidifier In Your Home?
How The Fan-Powered Humidifier Works
While many homeowners think of humidifiers as portable units they can set on a table in the corner, these systems are not designed to improve your entire home’s indoor air quality. Instead, they’re meant for a very small, confined space. For optimum health and comfort, you need a whole-home humidification solution!
The EnviroAire IAQ Power Humidifier works by funneling water into a distribution tray situated at the top of the humidifier. The water is distributed evenly across the width of the tray through a system of outlets scientifically designed for performance and efficiency. It utilizes gravity to flow over the water panel evaporator. The dry, hot air from the HVAC system which would normally be pushed out into the home is moved through the moisture-heavy water panel evaporator. During this transition, natural evaporation takes place, the water is turned to vapor, and humidified, moisturized air is circulated throughout your home!
The Power model uses it’s own built-in fan to push air through the unit, so whether your HVAC system is on or off, your humidifier can continue pumping when needed.
Features Of The EnviroAire IAQ Power Humidifier
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by expert scientists.
- Built-in fan efficiently pulls heated air directly from the the furnace through the humidifier.
- Dual sensors monitor and respond to both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Whole-home humidification up to 4,200 square feet at a capacity of 18 gallons per day.
- Digital unit control shows humidity percentage, notifies you of when to change the water panel or when service is needed, and sets the humidifier to run continually or only when the furnace runs.
- Because the system is fan-powered, it can run apart from the HVAC system, making it an efficient option.
Benefits Of The EnviroAire IAQ Power Humidifier
- Recent studies show that humidified air can help prevent viruses like Covid-19, as well as other harmful bacteria, dust mites, and fungi.
- Improves respiratory health and allergy/asthma symptoms.
- Boosts immune system response.
- Makes indoor air quality more comfortable by eliminating dry-air symptoms like static and dry skin.
- Protects your home from dry rotting, cracked and warped wood, and dull wood surfaces.
- Can be installed directly without the need for additional ductwork modifications.