EnviroAire IAQ Whole-Home Bypass Humidifier
Breathe Healthy, Humidified Air
A humidifier is a must-have ingredient in the recipe for the ultimate home comfort, and a home that’s under-humidified can be dangerous to both the health of the occupants and the home itself.
Why Humidification Systems Are A Necessity For Home Comfort
How The Bypass Humidifier Works
The Bypass Humidifier uses the blower motor of the furnace to push air through the unit. It works by piping water into the distribution tray that located at the top of the humidifier, and that water is evenly distributed across the tray. From there, it flows over the water panel evaporator, and dry, hot air from the HVAC system is moved past the moisture-laden water panel. This series of events causes natural evaporation to take place, and the water is turned to vapor which is circulated into the home for humidification.
Your furnace must be running for the Bypass Humidifier to operate since it utilizes the blower motor of the HVAC system itself. While the Bypass model requires a bit of extra installation work within the ducts, once it’s ready to work, it operates quietly and requires fewer repairs over the years as long as it’s regularly maintained, due to it’s simpler design and components.
Features Of The EnviroAire IAQ Bypass Humidifier
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by expert scientists.
- Use of blower fan in HVAC system allows for quieter operation.
- Dual sensors monitor and respond to both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Whole-home humidification up to 4,000 square feet at a capacity of 17 gallons per day.
- Digital unit control shows humidity percentage, notifies you when to change the water panel or when service is needed.
Benefits Of The EnviroAire IAQ Bypass Humidifier
- Recent studies show that humidified air can help prevent viruses like Covid-19, as well as other harmful bacteria, dust mites, and fungi.
- Improves respiratory health and allergy/asthma symptoms.
- Boosts immune system response.
- Makes indoor air quality more comfortable by eliminating dry-air symptoms like static and dry skin.
- Protects your home from dry rotting, cracked and warped wood, and dull wood surfaces.